- Talk to the person for whom the gift is intended and listen carefully to what they have to say. Sounds simple, but you can often get a lot of inspiration for gifts from the things people say.
- Make the gift personal. Whether it's a body lotion or a new laptop, you can personalize every gift. For example, add a card with a sweet text, or add a photo of you. Such a small gesture can make all the difference.
- Don't be afraid to give the same gift to several people. If one of your friends is super happy with a gift you gave, why not give the same gift to someone else?
- Make something yourself. Youtube and the internet are now full of DYI videos, in which you can see the best creative ideas. This is how you make your own unique gift!
- Do you feel the pressure to get an expensive gift? Don't worry: people find a gift that is too expensive only uncomfortable, and the recipient also gets the feeling that he / she has to give something expensive in return. So not necessary!
- Although when you think of gifts you quickly think of something tangible, giving experiences may be worth even more. Give something to do together. Not only do you benefit from this yourself, you also give someone a memory for a long time.
Give a gift with a personal message. Our necklaces are special and personal. You can read the meaning in the descriptions of our jewelry. Are you looking for something for someone who could use some self-love, for someone who needs a reminder to love themselves? Then go for our Stone of Love necklace or ring! And are you looking for a gift for someone who can use protection? Then choose Stone of Protection necklace or ring. And here you go to all our collections!
With these tips you are hopefully ready for the month of December! Do you have any other good tips? Then share it in the comments!